The 2019 American
Make your own trail to Oregon to find the bounty at the end of the famed westward-bound expedition of Lewis and Clark, this November 6-10 in Tigard for the 2019 American Agri-Women Convention. You may register for the entire convention, or by the day as your schedule allows.
Join Us In Tigard!
The American Agri-Women convention is the annual gathering of the largest affiliate organization of women in agriculture and agri-business. Women from around the country will be attending, will you be among them?
In 2019, AAW’s National Convention will be hosted by Oregon Women for Agriculture in Tigard, Oregon
at the Embassy Suites on November 6-10, 2019.
MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID
Optional Pre-Convention Mental Health First Aid training will be offered on Wednesday, November 6th starting at noon. Space is limited, must register to attend.Get Registered Today
SPEAKERS & SESSIONS
We are working on a great line-up of speakers, break out sessions and round-table topics.More Info Coming Soon
POST CONVENTION TOURS
We have two post convention tours for you to choose from a morning trip Columbia River Gorge to Multnomah Falls or full day trip to the Oregon Coast.Add a Tour to Your Trip
Plan Your Visit
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square in Tigard, Oregon is a full-service, upscale; all-suite hotel offering Portland accommodations located only minutes from downtown Portland. The fourth largest hotel in Oregon, our Tigard hotel boasts a unique location beside the Washington Square shopping mall and offers central access to some of Portland’s best-known attractions.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square
9000 SW Washington Square Rd, Tigard, OR 97223
Hotel Reservation Information coming soon.
Fly and Ground Transportation:
– Portland International Airport (PDX)
– There is no shuttle service to the hotel but there are several options.
Take the Max Light Rail:
– Fly into the Portland International Airport (PDX) and take a short walk to Portland Int’l Airport Station to catch the Light rail MAX Red Line towards City Center & Beaverton, get off at the Beaverton Transit Center catch the #42 bus to the Tigard Transit Center get off at SW Eliander & One Embassy Centre it is a short walk from there to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square
– Estimated Cost: $2.50 – $7.00
– Taxi Estimated Cost: $60
– Take an Uber or Lyft Estimated Cost: $35-$60
Rent a car and drive:
– I-205 South to I-84 West. Follow I-84 West to I-5 South. Follow I-5 S to exit #292 – Hwy 217 North. Follow Hwy 217 N. to the Scholls Ferry Rd. exit. Turn right. Make an immediate right, then left, then right to get to the hotel.
– From I-5 to the hotel in Tigard, Oregon – Take exit #292 – Hwy 217 North to the Scholls Ferry Rd exit. Turn right onto Hall Blvd, right on Eliander Ln and right into the hotel parking area.
– From Hwy 26 to the hotel in Tigard, Oregon – Take Hwy 217 South to Hall Blvd. exit. Turn left at light. Go to the second traffic light and turn right. Take the next right into the hotel parking area.