The 2019 American
Make your own trail to Oregon to find the bounty at the end of the famed westward-bound expedition of Lewis and Clark, this November 6-10 in Tigard for the 2019 American Agri-Women Convention. You may register for the entire convention, or by the day as your schedule allows.
Join Us In Tigard!
The American Agri-Women convention is the annual gathering of the largest affiliate organization of women in agriculture and agri-business. Women from around the country will be attending, will you be among them?Download a draft of the schedule
In 2019, AAW’s National Convention will be hosted by Oregon Women for Agriculture in Tigard, Oregon
at the Embassy Suites on November 6-10, 2019.
MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID
Optional Pre-Convention Mental Health First Aid training will be offered on Wednesday, November 6th starting at noon. Space is limited, must register to attend.Get Registered Today
SPEAKERS & SESSIONS
We are working on a great line-up of speakers, break out sessions and round-table topics.Learn More
POST CONVENTION TOURS
We have two post convention tours for you to choose from a morning trip Columbia River Gorge to Multnomah Falls or full day trip to the Oregon Coast.Add a Tour to Your Trip
Plan Your Visit
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square in Tigard, Oregon is a full-service, upscale; all-suite hotel offering Portland accommodations located only minutes from downtown Portland. The fourth largest hotel in Oregon, our Tigard hotel boasts a unique location beside the Washington Square shopping mall and offers central access to some of Portland’s best-known attractions.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square
9000 SW Washington Square Rd, Tigard, OR 97223
Hotel Reservation: Online Registration
Phone Reservations (503)746-2026
Group Name: Oregon Women for Agriculture Group code: XOW
Arrival Date: 06-Nov-2019
Departure Date: 11-Nov-2019
Fly and Ground Transportation:
– Portland International Airport (PDX)
– There is no shuttle service to the hotel but there are several options.
Take the Max Light Rail:
– Fly into the Portland International Airport (PDX) and take a short walk to Portland Int’l Airport Station to catch the Light rail MAX Red Line towards City Center & Beaverton, get off at the Beaverton Transit Center catch the #42 bus to the Tigard Transit Center get off at SW Eliander & One Embassy Centre it is a short walk from there to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square
– Estimated Cost: $2.50 – $7.00
– Taxi Estimated Cost: $60
– Take an Uber or Lyft Estimated Cost: $35-$60
Rent a car and drive:
– I-205 South to I-84 West. Follow I-84 West to I-5 South. Follow I-5 S to exit #292 – Hwy 217 North. Follow Hwy 217 N. to the Scholls Ferry Rd. exit. Turn right. Make an immediate right, then left, then right to get to the hotel.
– From I-5 to the hotel in Tigard, Oregon – Take exit #292 – Hwy 217 North to the Scholls Ferry Rd exit. Turn right onto Hall Blvd, right on Eliander Ln and right into the hotel parking area.
– From Hwy 26 to the hotel in Tigard, Oregon – Take Hwy 217 South to Hall Blvd. exit. Turn left at light. Go to the second traffic light and turn right. Take the next right into the hotel parking area.