Columbia Gorge Chapter Summer Update
- Chapter members attended the annual Bull Tour in Wasco County in April, chapter helped sponsor it.
- Chapter hosted the state board meeting in May with a wonderful lunch afterward at Bent River Restaurant.
- Ag in the Classroom literacy project done in Sherman, Arlington, Condon and Dufur schools.
- $500 scholarship won by Emily Gallegos, a senior at Hood River Valley High School.
- $600 Summer Ag Institute scholarship won by Piper Jones, elementary teacher and new resident of Sherman County.
- Deanna and Loren Sudan announce the birth of son Leo in early June.
- No meetings held during summer months, see everyone again Sept. 12.
Cindy Brown, President